DeepTech Vista Sprite Metal Detector
The Vista Sprite is a unique detector in our range with the added feature of a Coke check button, Coke can be a thorn
in a detectorists side depending on how much is laying around in the ground whilst detecting.
With the Vista Sprite you can easily tell what is Coke and what is a good target with a quick press and hold of the
Coke ID button whilst sweeping the coil across the suspected target.
The Vista Sprite itself is a very good machine and more than capable of finding you many nice items in the ground with ease.
From small shallow items to deeper larger items this machine will find them, also you'll get to understand what size and how
deep the items are with the audio feedback once learnt.
Being a straight forward setup like with all the Vista range the Sprite utilizes just single and two tones, you really will be
able to learn this machine fast, also being it's easy to learn it will benefit you faster in the field.
With all controls situated on the faceplate you have everything you need at the turn of a dial or flick of a toggle switch.
Single tone, two tone and all metal are there like most of the Vista range.
All-Metal mode is great for archeological work when all metals are to be detected and recovered from the ground.
If you wish only to hear good targets (non ferrous) items only then you can do this just with a flick of the toggle
switch on the faceplate and the iron (ferrous) items will be silenced
So if you have Coke issues in the ground or just looking for a nice performing detector then why not take a careful
look at the Vista Sprite, this detector gives you very good all round performance with great stability
• Operating Frequency - 15,5 kHz
• Detector type - motion
• Sensitivity control - Yes
• Volume control - Yes
• Manual Ground Balance - Yes
• Modes of operation - DISC. Mode 2 Tone Mode (low tone for ferrous objects and
high tone for non-ferrous objects) All Metal Mode
• Recovery speed - Very fast
• Booster - Yes
• Pinpoint - Yes
• Searchcoil Type - 2D
• Searchcoil Size - 11”
• Cable Length (approx.) - 53” ( 135 cm )
• Audio Frequency (approx.) - 780/390 Hz
• Weight (with batteries ) - (approx.)1400g.
• Battery Requirements - We strongly recommend to use 8 x 1,5 V AA Alkaline Batteries
or rechargeable Batteries with more than 2000mA/h
• Battery Life (typical) - 20-25 hours
• LED Low Battery alert - Yes
• Operation Temperature Range - 10-40 C
• Optimum Humidity - 0 to 75% R.H.
DeepTech Vista Sprite Control Panel
DeepTech Vista Smart
See your local DeepTech Dealer.......