Fisher says “Use your F70
right out of the box.” The F70 is a very easy
detector to set up, and very easy to use. Assemble detector, install 4AA
batteries (batteries NOT included) turn detector on. Toss a coin on the
ground, sweep coil back and forth over the coin a few times to get the
feel for how the detector responds .You’re pretty much ready to go
Considered an around metal detector with all the
functions you would use for:
- Coin Shooting: including Rings, and Jewelry.
- Relic Hunting: the search for historical artifacts.
- Gold Prospecting: from Alaska, western states and in the Appalachians.
- Cache Hunting: usually valuables & money buried in a strongbox, jar or other container.
- Shallow Water Hunting: waterproof search coil can be used in water 2 feet or less.
CAUTION: Do NOT get the electrics housing wet!