Minelab is thrilled to announce our new GO-FIND entry level detector series. These easy-to-use detectors have been create especially for newcomers to take up metal detecting, with a great range of features at very affordable prices.
GO-FIND detectors require no assembly, collapse to a small size for transport, and are very lightweight. The GO-FIND 40 and 60 have Treasure View LED indicators to show possible trash & possible treasure finds, and also Bluetooth integration to work with Minelab’s GO-FIND apps that have Coin ID and Google Maps capability. Pack a GO-FIND for your next outdoor adventure. It’s awesome fun for the whole family!.
1) POWER SWITCH (ON/OFF)
2) EAR BUDS OUTPUT
3) SENSITIVITY Increase for more detecting depth. You may need to decrease this if there is high noise interference or false signals.
4) PINPOINT (GO‑FIND 40/60 only) Determine the exact location of a target.
6) BACK-LIGHT (GO‑FIND 40/60 only)
7) FIND MODE Detect and reject metal objects.
8) DEPTH INDICATION Shallow | Medium | Deep
9) TREASURE VIEW LED Red and green LEDs help you quickly identify treasure from trash. (GO‑FIND 40/60 only)
10) FIND ICONS (x 4)
11) BATTERY LEVEL
12) BLUETOOTH (GO‑FIND 40/60 only) AUDIO OUTPUT 1/8″ connector with speaker at rear.
LOW TONE - Iron targets (such as nails) produce the lowest tone.
MID 1 TONE -
MID 2 TONE
HIGH TONE - Silver and copper targets produce the highest tone.